Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sango Japanese restaurant--Pitt Meadows

When we lived in West end(down town) and Richmond, we always have a lot of choice to go out to eat, but since we moved to Maple Ridge, we have had a hard time to find where to go... Yes, there are some restaurants around there, but most of places don't satisfy us...but Sango.
Sango is not the best Japanese restaurant in Greater Vancouver, but they have a consistancy what they serve to us---customer. Every time my husband and I go there, we always take same things, combo B lunch for me, Sango seafood salad for him. We always get same quality like previous time. Sometimes when you went to a restaurant and you were happy about food and you went back again, but you didn't get same quality like

previous time. You must have this kind of experience. This things happened a lot of time for me and that made me sad and I usually don't go back to that restaurant again. But Sango is not like that. They always provide same things everytime I go there. I still strongly believe the key of successful restaurant is "consistancy of quality" of everything.


Anyway, I love their Combo B, which is 6 pcs of Nigiri(2 salmon, 2 tuna, 1 ebi, 1 snapper), Hot night roll(my favourite!) mini Tempura Udon noodle, and deep fry roll(sorry I forgot the name). It is quite good deal, it costs about $13 or 14. My husband favourite is their seafood salad with nice asian dressing. My husband used to be a chef and very delicate about food especially raw fish. He loves their food.

If you live around there or have a chance to come, please try this restaurant. Not too bad, it is pretty good. Now it looks like they opened up another Sango in Port Moody. I hope they will be successful there as well.





Sango Japanese Restaurant



Pitt Meadows : #350 --19800 Lougheed HWy, Pitt Meadows



Port Moody : #5 --1110 Brew Street, Port Moody

No comments:

Post a Comment